Sunday, April 25, 2010

No Homers for me...

My team is no longer FULL speed ahead. It is sad... but expected. Sigh, oh well. But I am still doing well. Go Best! Team! Ever! haha.
The last few days have been a blur. Felt like I have been in a bubble. Not really existing, but floating along, wondering where I will drift to next. Hoping I won't pop. This week, I get to have the wonderful experience that is usually reserved for- wait for it- Senior Citizens. Colonscopy. Yuck. They think something in my upper intestine is causing my tummy/side pains. So, guess its better to figure out now what it may be. Just get to drink some nasty stuff. Ick!
Friday I get to go to the Seattle Reproductive Clinic in Tacoma and do a final test. Fun stuff, man. Woo hoo. Its life. Seeking answers to questions that you may not wish to ask, but just do anyways. I am definitely in a weird space today. I think I am going to go watch a movie. Yep. Cuddle with the cat and dog, listen to Mike guffaw as he plays L4D2 or CS downstairs, and watch...hmmm. The Young Victoria. Yep. Will do that. Hugs to you all.

No comments:

Post a Comment