Thursday, July 14, 2011

Live. Laugh.Love. Sing.

That past few days, I have been an emotional wreck... mostly just really hormonal.  I have been watching the Harry Potter movies, getting all caught up before tomorrow's finale.  Bawling like a baby when poor Doby dies.  Sigh...
Speaking of baby.  Sunshine has really been chatting quite a bit.  We went for our daily walk yesterday, in the rain, and she was just cooing away.  What is funny, however, is when we got to rough patches of gravel in her stroller, her voice would bounce around with her.  She actually scared herself because she didn't know what that noise was... and it was her!! She was so surprised.  It took her about 10 minutes to realize this, and then she was just cooing along and making a few babble noises as well. She had a lot to say, and it was quite hilarious.

I have found that the best part of my day is waking Sunshine up in the morning, sing "You are my Sunshine" and the end of the day when I sing to her "Baby Mine."  In fact, I love singing "I'm Just a Little Black Rain Cloud" to her as well. We cuddle and she coos, and even hums along with me at times. So, though I am an emotional wreck at times, I continue to thrive off of life's little experiences and rays of Sunshine that grace my day!

My best wishes to all!  Have a glorious day, and weekend (if I don't get a chance to write another post before the weekend. It seems I am a week day poster. Not on the weekends).

No comments:

Post a Comment